Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Eat This!



Even though I am violently allergic to shrimps, prawns, crabs and all hideous sea creatures with eyes on stalks, I eat SHRIMP CHIPS like there's no tomorrow!  Which probably means that the closest these chips have ever been to a shrimp was when the Calbee grocery truck rumbles past the parking lot of Panda Express.  Shrimp chips. Only 500 calories a bag and of absolutely no nutritional or shrimpy value whatsoever. Just the way I like it.   Oh & I hate veggies too.  


2 comments:

  1. Yes... I image veggies wouldn't wash down to well with gin, LOL! It's funny though, we don't have shrimp chips in our area, must be a coastal thing. I imagine they would be terribly tempting though so probably for the best. ;-)
    ♥Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shrimp chips are mostly found in Asian grocery stores, particularly Philippine ones. There's actually another brand I prefer, but I don't want to give away the goodies since they always sell out. Har. Anyhoo, I always fantasize that these are healthier than LAYS or PRINGLES since they are so addictive.

    ReplyDelete