Sunday, July 1, 2012

I Got Bookmarks!


As I approach the Autumnal Leafiness of My Life (retirement), I suddenly realized how many freaking cat videos are listed in my Bookmarks!  There must be close to 30!  And that doesn't even include my most recent favourite of a cat named Shiro who sits somewhere in Japan, wearing 5 cans of sardines on his head.  But seriously, have you ever tried cleaning up your Bookmarks?   It is soooo hard.  Surely I will need  to consult that site featuring *Federal Tax Brackets* when I get rich by selling my line of crafty Q-tips frugally fashioned from dryer lint.  And how can I delete that precious Ebay listing of *Womens Plus Sizes Athletic Shorts Pants Many Colors!* when each athletic item is only $5.88?  And have I mentioned my scads of film clips featuring Jonny Lee Miller in his every delicious appearance as dear Mr Knightley?  Nope, don't think I'll get rid of those.  I'll get rid of the cats before I get rid of my pretty man.  But I just saw this so adorable viddy of a kitten chewing his adorable toebeans ...  dangnabbit ...



   Emma & Mr Knightley at the Crown Inn ball.  Toebean Cat coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment