Saturday, July 7, 2012

Jacket Most Quilty


Huzzahh, my incredibly huge quilted brown winter jacket has arrived!  (I love quilted things.)  As usual, I found it on Ebay where tasteful large people are apparently unloading entire closets full of lovely stuff!   Although it is 3x and still rather large on my chunky frame (I normally wear 1-2X), it looks quite stylish & roomy enough to hide my Voyager travel vest which I bought so I wouldn't have to carry a daypack.  Here it is with its cool corduroy collar.  Only $45 including Priority shipping, this exceedingly comfy jacket is by Jones New York.


I realize it is quite brown but I think chestnut is a pretty color, and Google Earth could certainly identify me as a *large puffy brown hazelnut* rolling down Palatine Hill if I ever go missing.  (I intend to visit Rome -- and Palatine Hill -- early next winter.)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh you're just too funny... "large puffy brown hazelnut" oh my! You know it's funny, I was just watching a show that covered how these type of outwear items are still in style (have been for nearly 100 yrs) so you're right on top of the trends! I hope that came out right... it was meant as a compliment. ;-)
    ♥Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quilted jackets are Eternal! So what if one looks like a volleyball. Hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete