Saturday, July 21, 2012

What Fresh Home Is This?


This is my little Spanish Colonial in Los Angeles, California. As you can see, its not exactly Beige Modern, nor has it changed much since 2010, when this youtube was made. The only major difference is a vast increase in bookyness (my sister is currently in a witchcraft / hunky vampire kick), and the dining room table has become untidy because it is covered with laundry, assorted water bottles, and four J Jill catalogues. (Seriously, J Jill and J. Crew must be responsible for razing half the trees in South America.)  Eventually, I will show you my garden, when it is prettier and the weeds have stopped trying to strangle passers-by.

PS.  95% of the fabric in this video was found on Ebay at ridiculously low prices.  My favourite is the green & pink Duralee toile on the dining room chairs.


No comments:

Post a Comment