Sunday, December 30, 2012

Computer Update! Not Good. Bleech..


Computer Techie Dude says its a hard drive problem and my computer's life is flickering on the knife-edge of non-existence.  I have to buy a new computer or have Hewlett Packard install a new hard drive for around $300.  So I talked to my sister and she agreed to let me  mooch off her for a new PC.  I balked at the $2000 price she quoted (she's a high tech sort of gal), but she told me *Moochers can't be choosers* and to bow to her expertise.  LOL.  So I am going into 2013, oweing more money!  Wooohooo!  Just makes you heart go pitter patter in excitement, doesn't it?

HAPPY NEW YEAR, FOLKS!

                              

2 comments:

  1. Wow ~ that's gotta be SOME computer! My husband works on them and said you could get a great one for around $600 - $700. Sure hope you'll share photos once you've got the new baby!
    ♥Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sister adds all sorts of wingdings to the computers she buys. She also adds warranties in my case because I have the *poisoned* touch. LOL.

    ReplyDelete